- Motivate their agents to close sales.
- Develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
- Responsible for conducting interviews and hiring real estate sales staff.
- Administrative Duties.
- Maintain Client Relationships.
- Meet with Clients.
- Stay Informed on Real Estate Industry.
- Attend meetings, seminar and conferences to expand the industry knowledge and develop professional networks.
- Helping team members reach their full sales potential is the main objective of a real estate sales manager, and the ability to support and motivate sales agents is essential to success at this job.
- Must to train their sales team to build rapport, ensure client trust, and make the sale on a regular basis.
- Responsible to oversee the sales agent team and handle any issues that arise, as well as to make sure sales goals are met.
- The ability to listen to and speak with clients, sales agents, and other managers is essential for effective real estate sales manager.
- An understanding of how a business achieves objectives and goals to drive sales is important for real estate sales managers. They must think strategically, understand the real estate industry, and have a manager mindset.
- Must plan and implement sales objects and evaluate sales performance to ensure goal accomplishment
What we require:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Real estate industry.
- Excellent in communication and negotiation skills.
- Must need to have strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle work pressure.
- Ability to create a strong network in the Real Estate Industry.
- Must be ambitious and hardworking
- Strong work of ethics.
- Professional, organized, honest and presentable
- Can speak and write English fluently. Arabic is an advantage.
- Valid U.A.E driving license.
- – High salary plus commission
- – Employment Visa
- – Medical Insurance
- – Bonuses
If you think you possess the qualifications stated above, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org